Pages

04 December 2012

It's December already?


It’s the fourth day of December already?! That’s really fast. Time flew by so fast that I just realized that I’ve been working at this company for almost a year.

Last two weeks was quite a busy week. Having to see a 2-hour dance training class everyday for a music video made me wonder that the participants may be cursing at us for giving them only 2 sessions each. We had too because that was only how much time we had.

At the end of the day, the 2 days shooting session was packed from 9am up to 7pm with less than an hour lunch break. All I wanted to do at the end of the day was to put my legs up because of all the standing the entire day. It was very satisfying to see that everyone really put in lots of effort to make it happen. We even have a scene when we dance at the main entrance of Berjaya Times Square. Yup, like a flash mob only that ours isn’t a flash mob. Everyone did their best to remember and practice their moves. I can’t wait to see the final cut.

November ended with the end of the shoot. Now, to pick up what’s left of 2012. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...