Pages

10 August 2012

Counting down to Syawal

Today is begins the last 10 days of Ramadhan. Everyone must be really busy with the preparations - cookies, cleaning, stocking up, changing notes and the list goes.

Kids this Raya will be receiving new notes for their duit raya!

But before we get so engrossed with Syawal, we still have to make full use of the last 10 days of Ramadhan and I forgot that it has also something to do with Lailatul Qadar. I haven't really found out what it is all about. Apparently, these days will be when the angels come down to Earth bringing blessings and goodness to those who prayed. (Hope I get this right, correct me if I'm wrong)

iluvislam.com published an entry about the history of Lailatul Qadar (in Bahasa Malaysia) which in my opinion is a good read. Head over to read it!

Well, fasting is a great experience this year around. So, don't forget to wake up for sahur later!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...