Pages

08 May 2012

We're Off To See The Wizard...

We're off to see the wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Oz
We'll find he is a whiz of Wiz
If ever a Wiz there was...

It was amazing! I saw the Wizard! Now that's something to brag about because I finally met the Wizard of Oz after years of reading the story. OK, I just went to see the musical last Friday.

Produced by Pan Productions and jointly presented by Berjaya Corporation and Kenny Rogers Roasters, this is one of the most wonderful adventure I had been on. (The last I saw was Beauty and the Beast ages ago *wink*)

The songs were beautifully sung. We even felt the cyclone that carried Dorothy and Toto to the magical land of Oz, and we also felt the snow at Scene 13: Poppies.

The cast


If I had a great time, I believe the children that were there that day had an even better time! Really didn't want it to end when it ended. It's just too good.

Hope to be able to watch more musicals, but in the mean time, I'll be watching my cousin's show, Indicinelive! until another great musical comes along

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...