Pages

26 April 2012

Breakfast Anybody?

A great bright morning these couple of days making driving tougher with sun rays at your eyes and the amount of cars you have to wait before you can exit the junction.

Breakfast which literally means breaking fast (from the whole night you were sleeping) is the most important meal of the day as it is your first meal. That is if you are not working night shifts.

What do you normally eat for breakfast? Some of the food you'll be having for breakfast are...

  • fried noodles
  • nasi lemak
  • bread and buns
  • coffee
  • teh tarik
  • juice
  • McDonald's / KFC breakfast meal
  • okay, maybe Subway / Krispy Kreme / Wendy's breakfast meal too
Now, Quaker is simplifying your lives because you no longer need to cook their oats as they have come out with oat cookies! Not only you can eat for breakfast, you can have it any time of the day! Just open up the packaging and pop the cookie in your mouth!



I received this free cookie on my way to work and it just tasted so great. No, Quaker is not paying me for this post. This is my honest opinion. There's three variation to the cookies - Honey, Chocolate Chip and Raisins. The one I had was raisin and the texture of the cookie is oh-so-good. It's jammed packed with oats!



You have to try it! I'm running off to the supermarket to get me some more. Maybe I'll try Chocolate Chip since I love chocolate so bad.



Go have yours now too!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...