Pages

29 December 2011

Busy December

In a blink of an eye, Christmas is gone and year 2012 is inching closer and nearer. December has been busy for me. Here's a short list on what I have been doing in December

- Cleaning and packing the office as the office is now located at Putrajaya. Yes, KPWKM is now at Putrajaya, on the way to PICC
- Contract ends on 31st December. Clearing 7 days of leave
- Making presents for my colleagues
- Lunches in places other than the usual
- Farewell lunch on my last day with my colleagues
- Classes for my Professional Makeup Course
- Accepted job offer
- Driver to Mum who is here for holiday-ing?
- Stressing around
- Stayed home on Christmas Eve and Christmas (awesome right?)
- etc...

Yes, that basically summarizes what I have been doing in the month of December.

Oh, and also, if there are any of you who have my 019 number, please note that the number is no longer used by me. And to those who have my BB pin. I'm giving BB a break. Will let you all know when the BB will be back in my life again (if it does happen)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...