Pages

10 January 2011

Happy New Year 2011

First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 to everyone! Sorry for the late wish as my year started with a bad start. Not that bad maybe but I got sick.

I was having fever, cough and flu at the same time as usual but it was terrible that I lost my voice and my nose had a wound inside. I had to go to the hospital twice because the first time I went to check on my chest pains and I was already starting to have flu. The very next morning, Azwan took me to the hospital again (yes, he drove all the way from Sunway after receiving my call at 4am) and this time my Paracetamol which I was told to only eat when needed has been changed to 4 times a day. So I ate every 6 hours and slept it off. In my sweater, blanket and no fan to sweat all the 'virus' out, I failed miserably. I didn't sweat at all the entire night! Weird as I should be sweating by the first 20 minutes instead I slept like a baby all through the night as though the fan or air-con is on.

This year I aim to work on my Project 365. I hope I'll be able to finish it. I've tried working on the project but always by the second month, I'll be lacking of ideas for pictures. Currently posting them on Facebook and also through my Posterous. Check it out ok? Sorry if I am not able to update it everyday. Not to worry, I backdate them :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...