Pages

22 August 2010

Sleeping Problems

I haven't been able to get a good rest for the longest time. The only time I sleep more is only on weekends. Rest of the days, my body just ends up tired.

I read a beauty blog which belongs to Sue Win, a wonderful friend I met and she does reviews on products and so happens she reviewed on something which might be able to help me! The Badger Sleep Balm!

She mentioned that the balm did help her to sleep better and feel more rested. So now, whenever I go to Sunway Pyramid, I must remind myself to find The Body Bar because that's where the balm is available. (There's another outlet at Tropicana City Mall though).

Note to self : Badger Sleep Balm - Pyramid - Body Bar - RM 32.80 (hopefully the price went down)

2 comments:

孫邦柔 said...

知識可以傳授,智慧卻不行。每個人必須成為他自己。............................................................

Stacey Lang said...

Stress often plays a role in insomnia, so try to change your reaction to it. Don’t exercise or eat at the end of the day, and avoid or limit caffeine, alcohol and nicotine. Enjoying a warm bath can help.


sleep apnea test

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...