Pages

20 July 2010

Penang and Ipoh Recap

I was on duty for the programme at Penang and Ipoh which falls on the same day. We traveled the night before reaching Sg Petani at about 2am to take a short rest before heading to Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM) where our first programme starts. Managed to meet up with @fullfilth for that short moment. Sorry bro, next time I'll spend longer time ok. And I'll make sure I drop by to see @melamyra and your baby too. @rizmanz, guess I'll catch you another time when I'm around too, oh and do call @xtremeboy too

Right after we were done with USM and Equatorial Hotel Penang, we headed to Ipoh. All of us were tired and sound asleep for the 2-hour ride. Headed straight to Bangunan Perak Darul Ridzuan and right after that headed to Impiana to freshen up before we arrived at the YAB Dato' Seri Dr Zambry Abd Kadi's residence. He's the Chief Minister (Menteri Besar) of Perak.

We end the day at approximately 11.30pm or so. My boys - Kamal and Sham the photographer and videographer were all exhausted. And I'm sure our driver was also drained.

All went well and we arrived KL safely. Thanks SP for coming all the way to pick me and sending me home.

However, I am not done recharging my energy yet and the office is calling like mad. I just had a heavy head and really didn't pick any of those calls. Ya, my bad. Sorry peeps.

4 comments:

IHSAN KHAIRIR said...

you're working hard, lis. hope they pay you well for all this!

rainingheaven said...

pay is the same only la. i'm on contract so nothing extra or same with the rest. contract ends in december. job hunting now too

黃威宇 said...

聰明人之所以不會成功,是因為他們缺乏了堅忍的毅力。..................................................

佳瑩佳瑩 said...

出遊不拘名勝,有景就是好的..................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...