Pages

12 July 2010

July 12

YIKES! It's already the 12th of July??!!! This means that we are almost half way through the month of July and this also will mark the end of the World Cup. Time flies really fast. I still haven't enjoyed my birthday!

Guess it was a bummer having to work outstation on the birthday that's why I didn't feel anything. I was hoping for a surprise which I've never really gotten. I don't know. I've never really celebrated my own birthday that's why. And now it's already almost a month after that date. Aih...

It's going to be August soon and the fasting month is just around the corner too. About a month more to it I supposed. I'm unsure. I bet I'm going to be alone during that month too when everyone else is out going for food hunting.

Now, I'll really have to go job hunting too. Cannot forget about that because I'll be jobless soon. Another sigh...Anyone who knows of any vacancies, please let me know. Thanks in advance!

3 comments:

姿柯瑩柯dgdd憶曾g智曾 said...

最敏捷的,未必贏得競賽:最強大的,未必贏得戰爭:時間與機會才是主人................................................

婷珊 said...

一句話,那就是,"船到橋頭自然直."............................................................

茂慧茂慧 said...

你所貫徹的形象,你喜愛它有多少百分比,你就幸福多少百分比................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...