Pages

18 May 2010

May 15 : Putrajaya and KLCC

Had a busy weekend. Putrajaya on May 14-16 in conjunction of Youth Day celebration and on May 15, I was at KLCC for a short viewing of Chinese Opera.



Here's our booth at Putrajaya. We were in the middle of the road right in front of Kementerian Perdagangan Dalam Negeri, Koperasi dan Kepenggunaan (KPDNKK). It was so HOT that wearing a white shirt does not help at all.

My personal POV about this year's Youth Day celebration. Having it at Putrajaya is a good thing if you want people to visit that place but having those booth in the middle of the entire stretch of the road is ridiculous. Yes, I understand that there was buses around and all but there was no signage to tell people where are the stops and where each bus goes to. I did a walk by foot but I only managed to walk from one end of the booth to another end.Only the booths. I did not reach the mosque or PICC. It's scorching HOT on that Friday.

So after one full Friday and half day on Saturday at Putrajaya, I was summoned to be at KLCC that night itself. Some Chinese opera show whereby I'll have to be there with my big boss.


Only sat in for a while because the big boss had to attend function elsewhere and I was really tired from the sun. There isn't much staff in the office for all this outdoor function which allows me to rotate with. So I'm pretty much stuck with it.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...