Pages

03 May 2010

Labour Day

As the title says, Labour Day. 1st of May of every year. My Labour Day was spent being a labour. Yes, I was working on both 1st and 2nd of May.

The Rukun Tetangga of Taman Impian Ehsan, Balakong invited us to open a booth as their neighbourhood carnival this year is to work with government agencies. Having lack of staff, Wan and I did both days whereas Naq on Saturday and Aishah on Sunday.

It was tiring as the Saturday was from early morning up to night. I was so tired towards the end of the day. Luckily the rain came pouring down and ended our day earlier than expected. It was a blessing as the field was already muddy and the portable background and buntings were unable to stand up any longer as the strong winds were blowing them down.

The neighbourhood carnival was a success I suppose as there were so many kids and adults participating in mini sport events and they even have a competition for the best decorated booth.

Sunday was the finals of all the sport events and the prize presentation. That day was a Sunny Sunday. I came home feeling hot from the heat.

I've gotten a picture of the booth from the front but I can't seem to be able to get it transfered from my phone to the PC. No idea what's wrong. Will be trying it again until I manage to post it up

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...