Pages

13 March 2010

Disney On Ice

I had a chance to watch Disney on Ice yesterday! Yes, Stadium Putra ain't much of a good place to watch but the show was interesting. I managed to obtained tickets from the office - so I took my sisters along.

The lights from the Disney castle and the Cinderella carriage and the Mickey Mouse head 


I wasn't able to take good shots. No, I didn't not smuggle my DSLR in. I brought my compact with me so the pictures suck. Not because of the camera but because we were sitting far from the ice rink though the tickets I got were the RM128 tickets. Oh well, shouldn't complain about those free tickets. :)

 This is the ending where everyone came out - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Chip, Dale, Alice in Wonderland characters, The Incredibles, Pirates, etc

It was a great night for us three sisters I hope. I hope they feel so too. I have no idea. Both of them don't seem to have any reaction to it.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...