Pages

06 February 2010

Work on Saturday

I'm so sorry. Promised you all pictures but my pictures are still in the camera with the better half.

Well, here I am on a Saturday in the office. I was hoping for the press release to be approved by yesterday night but to my surprise this morning, the press release is still not in my mail box yet. I wonder when will it be in.


Currently going through the huge pile of newspapers which have been sitting in front of me dating back to 23 January.

If you are reading this and want to entertain me as well, I'll be tweeting away!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read this article. Thank you for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to them. I would like to read more soon.

Best wishes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...