Pages

28 September 2009

Twitter update 27.09.2009

  • 11:18 Bro Johar called to say it's been 6 yrs since tak masuk McD while having break frm his kursus kahwin. Then he wants me at his wedding in Nov #
  • 11:28 Ada orang nak I ambik wedding photo. Tapi tak reti la wei! Dia insist juga. Pengsan I #
  • 11:48 I'm thinking of pimping my babies #
  • 12:06 Currently: Baby naming ^_^ #
  • 12:39 It's raining here in Cheras. #
  • 12:41 I think I better log out now. There's thunder and lightning. I don't want my PC to be fried! #
  • 16:49 Doing ironing while watching HBO #
  • 17:44 Note To Self: Lis! Hands off those ice-cream in the fridge! #
  • 18:48 Now I've got a problem, I'm planning to get another phone but then now, this current phone is also giving me probs. Means I need two? #
  • 18:53 OK, I'm going phone hunting first if I have the time later. Buying part will come in later! Catch u all later. Out for dinner :) #
  • 22:11 Went phone surveying just now. Came back with several models that seems interesting. Now I'm undecided #
  • 22:48 Which which? Nokia 3600, Nokia 7610 Supernova or the Nokia 6220... #
  • 23:54 Some people th ink I'm a BM-English dictionary. Give me a word and you'll get one. Madness. I can't translate "pintu rahmat" for God's sake! #

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...