Pages

24 May 2009

malaysia's 1st photography reality show

*gasp* i can't believe i have this entry in my draft. darn!

*edits entry* bringing you malaysia's first ever photography reality show - double exposure!! brought to you by Sony

it was supposed to be webisodes aired on their website but now it is available on tv! so for those who didn't get to stream those webisodes (which really did take forever), you can now watch it on tv. (that's if i get home on time!)

airing on NTV7 at 7.30pm starting 22 May.


so mark your calendar every friday for these weekly episodes. catch 30 contestants trying their best to win great prizes - sony a900, sony bravia lcd, studio lights, lenses, etc...

*hint hint : time to watch my 30 minutes of shame and fame every week*

8 comments:

naqiubex said...

7.30 PM? LOL.. I am nowhere near the tv that time..

naqiubex said...

The hint looks like you're in that... Right?

rainingheaven said...

naqiubex : well.. me too.. that's if my ktm doesn't screw up. i can be home by 7.45pm. yupz yupz.. me in le.. :)

NAZRI AHMAD said...

OMG!is this true?wah2 bestny..tp time tu mmg xsempat ada kt rumah lg laaaa...dammit

someonebusy said...

friday night... watch tv at home?

rainingheaven said...

someonebusy : 30 mins only. 7.30-8pm.. itu sahaja :)

Katak Yang Hina said...

wahhh famous lah you.. wish you all the best. after this you can tolak your old camera to me lah.. hehehe

Queen NettY said...

alrighty I'll stay tuned (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...