here's the good stuff that happened.
- i got my name in sign language
- i got a yashica fx-3 super 2000 with its standard 50mm (f2-f16) lens and an additional 35-70mm (f3.5-f22) lens
- i attended a short seminar on wedding photography
- i got to meet some photographer buddies
- i got my sister to model for my friends
- i got some news from my cancerlink brothers
here's the not good stuff that happened.
- the screwup shuttle bus from picc to putrajaya sentral
- the cab driver who doesn't know the way to picc, took me around putrajaya, i have to look for signboards, blamed it on me and made me pay extra rm5. f*ck you cab drivers. if don't know the roads, don't be cab driver
- the delayed ktm which made me reach home at 10.30 after waiting for about an hour 30 minutes. but it was still better than mummooze who waited from 7 something and was on broad the same train as me.
- the rain almost every evening (can't you dear rain only do it at night)
- the depleting money in my account
- the firefox which is on error most of its time
well, that's all i can remember. =D screw short term memory!!
so basically here's one of my weeks in march.
ok, got to go iron some clothes for the week. hate wearing formal to work. if only i have a uniform then i won't have to spend money on formal attires.
tata.. will let you know once the model shoot pictures from this morning is up on my flickr (maybe in ths coming week)