Pages

09 November 2008

my best weekend

i had the best weekend.

on saturday, i had my first studio shoot complete with lighting and 2 models with abg napie who invited me to tag. i was at studio from 12.30pm up to about 12.30am. haha.. my longest shoot. now i know how photographers feel. here's one. the other one is in my flickr. please ignore the white line on her elbow. i got this picture from my photoblog which auto inserts a watermark and it is white so, it's not viewable except for the little bit at her elbow, thus i put a smaller, clearer one. :)


as for today, i had a photo shoot with dad and sis at putrajaya. boy was i tired. didn't have time to even look at my pictures. what more, it's still in the memory card.

i'm as tired as ever. now that my november leave is approved for my competition, i have to worry for december. cos half of the office is on leave and i believe my boss might not approve my leave. darn.. this sucks so much. really sucks

6 comments:

Syazsy said...

hye mel... ahahah see u in PD?

doraemon1972 said...

was that u hehehe...

rainingheaven said...

syazsy : yes, see you in pd... wait.. midvalley kul 6.30am baru betul.

doraemon1972 : no, that's not me. me not pretty. her name is sofea.

doraemon1972 said...

beauty is in the eyes of the beholder betul tak?

ari7474 said...

Mel, I really like this picture. I think you're very talented. You actually captured her at a very nice angle and the composition is awesome. Love the glasses and her pose.. its sexy. Please show more..

rainingheaven said...

ari dear!!

thanks for liking the pic. actually this pic of sofea was taken when my sifu is testing the lights and while we were waiting for th emake up artist to arrive.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...