Pages

21 November 2008

fishbones

ah.. there's nothing much happening in my life except for the fact that my life (work life to be exact) is getting bored for me. i wonder why. people say, find a job that you like, and your job will be doing you. i on the other hand is doing my job.

oh well, since work life is boring, i shall not talk so much about it. but here's a picture which i like during my trip to putrajaya. i have been there a thousand times and i come home everytime with a different picture of the same place.


i haven't finish rummaging through my entire putrajaya collection. this picture is just the beginning. i like this bridge as it looks really much like fishbones...

6 comments:

haniko said...

haah la..look like

rainingheaven said...

thanks dearie..

fiq said...

very nice!

rainingheaven said...

fiq!! where have you been??!!

callister said...

hey babe..
i saw u on plurk..

where did you work?

rainingheaven said...

hi callister!

currently working at a pr agency at mid valley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...