Pages

19 September 2008

19 days of fasting

it's september the 19. it has been 19 days since muslims started fasting. i of course try my best to achieve the whole month. but obvious enough, as a female, she will never complete a full month. so far my effort has been fruitful. i haven't step on the scales yet. will do so in a while.

woke up at 7.30am today. thank god that my body woke me up or else i would have been late since i think i pressed the alarm off instead of snooze when it rang. i was in la-la land. that pretty much explains it.

office today is pretty boring. i was drown with pieces of papers, newspapers and magazines. it was fun reading but the eyes got tired of it. plus i was sleepy as i did not have enough sleep.

doctor dictionary sent me a word to learn everyday. but i think i only read it once in a week therefore 7 words in one day. haha. today's word captured my attention

tintinnabulation \tin-tih-nab-yuh-LAY-shuhn\, noun:
A tinkling sound, as of a bell or bells.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...