Pages

06 May 2008

ktm did it again

i left the office quite early today since the bosses were out. left at about 6.30pm or so and guess what who decided to spoil my mood hoping to get home early. none other than MR. KTM!! i waited from 6 something up to about 8.30pm before i managed to board a train and reach my station at about 9pm. blardy KTM. make me waste all my precious time. benci betul!! luckily i had a book with me which i finished half of it while waiting. that's like about 100 over pages (since i read over 100 pages before that).. madness. i can even fall asleep sitting on that metal slippery 'bench' at the station. mid valley station fyi.

i managed to complete that report i was working on yesterday at about 2.30pm and off it is now on its way to singapore. thank god i managed to finish it. because of that report which was supposed to be done by alisha who is on MC, i neglected my own work. so much of my work is piling up. my table has papers from saturday. i had no time to clear it. it is a total mess. i couldn't even think right. i forget things in 2 minutes after i was being told. my memory is deteriorating. it really sucks. i'm going to suffer from depression soon.

4 comments:

syntheticsoul said...

you my friend, should go for a holiday on a tropical island!

rainingheaven said...

haha.. i wish i can.

syntheticsoul said...

haha... since ur memory is deteriorating, i want to tag u!

rainingheaven said...

okok.. i'll go do now! =p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...