Pages

30 April 2008

work madness

oh well. these three days have been the busiest for me. i feel like one pair of hands is not enough for me. there's so much to do yet so little time. thank god for tomorrow is a holiday or else i would have been already dead by now.

something so embarrassing happened today. i went to the toilet and i later woke up and still find myself in the toilet. i think i passed out in the toilet. goodness. scary.. luckily i didn't fall on the floor. the tissue roll holder held my head. i hope it never happens again.

my left eye was twitching the whole time after lunch. it got worst towards the evening. elissa said that i'm going to have a migraine soon. hah! and i am now having pains in my head.


picture taken today. i look so blank. it is like the word 'blank' is written across my forehead. look at those eyebags. this week is only my 8th week and i'm worst than ever.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...