Pages

15 January 2008

my table

i feel like blogging in bahasa malaysia again. maybe i'll do that in the morning. in the meantime, introducing to you my messy table in the office!


this is my table. left is where all the newspapers are usually stacked up, the right will be used papers and my cup. it's unusually clean for today's picture.



here's what it looks like under the table. i don't read the chinese dailies but i was to pull out a few advertisements from that stack. usually it will be a stack of bm dailies on my table. on the cpu are cut pieces of newspapers which i don't throw them away immediately just in case the colleagues come finding me for articles on the opposite side of the sheet. i only throw them away once the report is sent out.


here's my makeshift notice board - the wall. i pasted the list of extension numbers, the shortcodes to the dailies and detailed things to be done for report for 2 clients.


now, that's the tour of my table in the small room shared with my friend, luoqian. i just live with my mess. haha


"What is it that you like doing? If you don't like it, get out of it, because you'll be lousy at it." ~ Lee Iacocca

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...