Pages

14 November 2007

when will i see you again






(click play on the imeem included and wait for the song to load) here's a song that i adore most. best to describe things. i couldn't find the one sung by the original singer which is the three degrees. anyway, here's thomas ander's version which is a remix. listen to the lyrics. awesome...


Hoo-oo, Haa-ah
Haa-ah, Hoo-oo
Precious moments

When will I see you again
When will we share precious moments
Will I have to wait forever
Will I have to suffer and cry the whole night through

When will I see you again
When will our hearts beat together
Are we in love or just friends
Is this my beginning or is this the end
When will I see you again

Are we in love or just friends
Is this my beginning or is this the end
When will I see you again...

1 comment:

XalongX said...

owh, ni lagu zaman ku bercinta di form one dahulu.

hihi.
i gave it to my then bf and he was like - sape layan oldieeesss wehhh?

good thing i left that chap.
sape tak reti layan oldies, can't go with me.

heh.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...