Pages

20 November 2007

launch of astroview

the launch of astro's new magazine - astroview was held at prince hotel this morning. several vips graced the event - anita sarawak and husband mahathir, ac mizal, sarimah ibrahim, chinese celebs and also indian celebs. sorry that i'm not so familiar with chinese celebs and indian celebs. i watch malay movies more.

i was on an assignment there so i couldn't take shots of the celebrities. *darn sad* so, after the launch, at one corner, there is a photo booth which is open for everyone to take their picture which will be printed out to look like the cover of astroview. i didn't manage to get any of the celebrities to take pictures with me at the booth because i was working and by the time i finish my work, it is time for them to leave. so, i ended up taking a picture of myself and my camera. my trusty camera which cannot be taken out to be used ever since i started my internship.

here's the product of the picture.


with my thick face, after the picture was printed, i asked for a soft copy. thank god i have my thumb drive with me. they so happened weren't that busy so i get my soft copy!

i'm going to place this picture everywhere!!

5 comments:

3POINT8 said...

WoW! The cover page looks professional.

fiq said...

cool

doraemon1972 said...

waaaa should should be famous after this if the magazine hits every doorsteps...

rainingheaven said...

haha. it's not. that's why.

She's Jess said...

very cool! man, yr job in the future must be very interesting

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...