Pages

03 June 2006

confirmed graduate

i am shocked!

yes, though i know i didn't do well this semester. my gpa dropped. my cgpa dropped. everything was down. except for my pants mind you.

i was happy though because i'm now a CONFIRMED DIPLOMA GRADUATE! weeheee....

told sayang about my results. and now he wants to know all my gpa from semester 1. he wants to aim more than me. though different course. but it sounded motivational. so, i'm going to do the same to him for me degree!!

had the graduation dinner yesterday, which has how i got to know my results. left at 10.45pm. there were only about 6 of us left at that time. they were all waiting for friends to pick them up to somewhere. as for me, i handed straight home. no where to party.

ya, i admit. i'm such a loser right? haha.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Very Nice! Check out this website I found where you can make extra cash.
It's not available everywhere, so go to the site and put
in your zipcode to see if you can find something. I found something and make
and extra $900 a month!

Make Extra Money

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...