Pages

31 October 2005

best mamak service

venue : ahmad maideen, taman connaught.

those who live in cheras will know exactly where is this ahmad maideen. their service is improving so much!

i went there for dinner yesterday and ordered a cheese naan. i know how long it takes to make one. i didn't even ask the mamak where is my food because i understand. but he is so nice to come up to me and apologize. then later, he saw that my dahl and the curry is almost finished and i still haven't finish my naan, he came up to me and ask me if i wanted more. gosh, what kind of service do you expect from a mamak like this?

i've never come across any mamak that took care of their customers so much. definitely improved from the last time i went there. deserves my praises.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...