Pages

30 March 2005

me.

1. Do you procrastinate and if so, explain?
haha.. what a question to ask the queen of procrastination. gosh, if i don't procrastinate, how did i get my title then? buy it? haha


2. Do you feel tired most of the time or not?
definitely. count the time taken to travel to college and back from college. i think the time can even equal to a 3 hour class at times.


3. Do you get enough sleep and if not, how much time do you wish for?
24 hours a day is not enough for me. i need more time. i don't care how much but definitely more than 24.. not 25 ok? much more than that!!


4. Do you rely on an alarm clock to get you up or not?
yupz.. since i don't get enough sleep, and i only sleep like at 12am onwards, i definitely need an alarm clock to wake me up at 5.45am!!


5. Do you you dread certain things when you wake up and if so, what are they?
not knowing what to wear for college cos i'm so used to school where you just have to don your uniform and you are off to go. and knowing that it is morning really is a dread. i just wish college starts at 10am

10 comments:

hexadecimals resources said...

I was reading your blog and thought i would mention this free blog hosting site.

Free blog hosting using wordpress. The top blogging tols online and many free templates to choose from. Free hosting. Get your free blog now!

GET FREE BLOG NOW

Anonymous said...

Hello!
Great blog!! I will make sure to come back as often as I can.
If You are really interested in collection furniture teak wicker I can recommend
You to take a look at collection furniture teak wicker
Here You will find almost everything You need to know about collection furniture teak wicker

Anonymous said...

Hello!
This is a very interesting blog and I will make sure to come back often.
If You really are interested in english garden teak furniture I can recommend You to visit english garden teak furniture
Here You will find a complete directory of all You need to know about english garden teak furniture

Anonymous said...

I am about to show you a way that you can generate thousands of keyword targeted links back to your web site starting today!

Anonymous said...

Advertising can be a big problem otherwise. A lot of companies reserve a big chunk of their budgets to cover marketing expenditures.

The Blah Brain said...

I disagree, they said something else about that on www.theblahbrain.com or something...

Music Downloads Center said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here.
I also have a web site & blog about music so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a **t-shirts** site. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Living in Thailand said...

Hi Nice blog please take look at my website as well *My free sms website**

Remove said...

Hi blogger:)

Well done!! You should be awarded something for the efforts you must put
to create this site...

Regards,
make at home money work

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...