Pages

03 December 2004

feast twenty six [26]

available at fridaysfeast



Appetizer
Tell about a toy you remember from your childhood.

it would be a snoopy. my snoppy had long legs and was wearing a pink jumper. i lost it when i shifted to cheras. what a waste. that's why i love snoopy.

Soup
If you could make one thing in the world absolutely free for everyone, what would it be?

that would be free shopping!! wouldn't it be great? i myself would definitely love it!!


Salad
Approximately how many times per day do you think about your significant other?

well, it depends...haha..when i'm bored, when you see others being together, in the toilet..oopps...haha

Main Course
Name something you believe in 100%.
god..but still i also believe in friends

Dessert
List 3 things you did this year that you would consider a "good deed."

hmm...good deed?
1. join leo club [ cos can do several volunteering projects at once..don't you think so?]
2. as usual...girl guides again.. [i'm always on call for it..anything could happen anytime]
3. passing in my subjects..[to me it is a good deed..cos that would meant i studied for it..haha]

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Yours is snoopy, mines a huge dog. A huge dog that lies on it's tummy. A huge dog, much bigger than I am. I use to place the dog under my christmas tree and made that my home. of course that was when i was still young la!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...