Pages

29 November 2004

dbkl

haha..the name suggested that this would revolved around me. yes, i'm the dbkl of the wong's residence. today is my mom's last batch of kids to have a small party. burgers are their main meal. so there, melinda goes frying burger patties, while i was answering a follow-up marketing survey wit han auntie at the porch on dettol. [ mind you, i receive 3 bars of dettol soap and 1 bottle of shower gel to be use because of it. haha..]

so, there were only 8 of the kids and melinda fried 9. no ones wants it, so the dbkl has to take it. lucky for me, mabel decided to help me finished up that thingy. now i will NOT be eating burgers for the following months as i have been comsuming them for the past 3 days straight. today's lunch was also burger which i didn't take cos i ate at college during my break. lucky me again!!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

haha talk only. the following week, i'll take you to mcd's and i'll make you eat a burger. lol.

hey i moved to twelve-am.blogspot.com ;)

melissa said...

okie dokie sharon.changing your links right now..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...