Pages

15 October 2004

feast twenty one [21]

Appetizer
What is your favorite beverage?
my favy beverage..hmm..juices..any juices will do..esp honey dew..a passion for it

Soup
Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work.
computer desk at home or work does not have the word 'my' at the front as it is 'ours'. well, generally, next to the monitor is the phone, then there'll be CDs strewn all ove rthe table thanks to be sister and my rough ideas for my speech.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are?
honest enough to be considered as honest

Main Course
If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why?
Melissapolis ..gosh.it is mine ..so mine..

Dessert
What stresses you out? What calms you down?
public speaking and any sorts of presentation..it freaks me out..and what calms me down? it is hard to say


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...