Pages

05 September 2004

selfish me

words can't do everything
when it comes to explaining
the thoughts in my head
and the ache in my heart

my thoughts are running wild
everytime and anytime of the day
i just can't make it stop
i just can't control it

when you are around
you kissed them all away
and when you are not nearby
it just tend to happen again

why is this happening?
i think i really need you
am i being selfish myself?
i think i really am

i can't think straight
everything's a mess in my head
i don't know what to do
just tell me what to do

don't ask me to stop thinking
as it never works
don't ask me to forget
cos i can never forget

guess there is nothing
nothing to cure me
not even medication
it is just impossible



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...