Pages

05 June 2004

years ago, i...

10 Years Ago, I...
1. i was 8 years old
2. i studied in SRK Taman Sri Muda, Shah Alam
3. i was a class monitor
4. i used to go for piano lessons

5 Years Ago, I...
1. i was in form 1
2. i got into SAB
3. first few days of form 1 sucks
4. luckily i met lotsa nice new friends

3 Years Ago, I...
1. i was 15 years old
2. struggling for PMR
3. i was the treasurer for girl guides
4. i am crazy over girl guides

A Year Ago, I...
1. was 17 years old
2. struggling for spm
3. hold the post of unit leader for the rangers
4. also hold the post as treasurer for MRPN and state representative for MRPK

This Year, I...
1. will be turning 18 in about 11 days more or so
2. got into college
3. meet lotsa new friends
4. got to do part time as an ice cream seller for nestle!!

Yesterday, I....
1. was talking to cap'n sassypants and ming
2. went to makro with mum to get my sis stuff
3. can't believe my handphone was quiet
4. was thinking of some nut

Today, I ....
1. woke up at 0830 hrs though i slept at 0100 hrs
2. had McD for lunch surprisingly
3. can't believe my handphone is still quiet
4. was shocked that my sister spilled coffee over my friend's notes!!

Tomorrow I will...
1. make an effort to figure out how to do recycle papers
2. change to be better
3. open up myself to people
4. make cards or rather window shopping with the family!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...