Pages

06 June 2004

maybe one day, i'll

MAYBE ONE DAY, I'LL ...

maybe one day,i'll join the movie industry and
put myself in the limelight

maybe one day,i'll join the music industry and
give my voice to the world

maybe one day,i'll be the one with the sweetest
smile in the airlines

maybe one day,i'll be the one who parades
designer clothes on the platform

maybe one day,i'll climb my way up the corporate
ladder and own the biggest company

maybe one day,i'll be the one designing the home
you live in

maybe one day,i'll be the editor of Malaysian's
most favourite magazine

maybe one day,i'll be the one who captures life's
most precious moments

maybe one day,i'll be able to handle the Big Bro
column

maybe one day,i'll be able to major in
everything - from the kitchen to running for a
president

and when this day ever comes by, it will be the
day you'll know that this is the price you pay
for letting me go

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...