Pages

04 June 2004

comment prob

now now...what's wrong with blogger? my previous entry is not in at all!!! after much of typing...aih..waste my effort only..what more, the changes that i made in my template is also not updated at all..it didn't appear at all in the template codes..what is going on with blogger????

i tried using the blogger comment function, but it didn't work at all.. so have to stick to my current comment provider..oh well, what to do lar..

omg...i forgot to reply a letter from turkey..i received it during my exams and it was like one month ago..omg, that friend would be wondering what had happen to me.. now i have to keep in touch back with all my penpals.. or else , they would all be wondering whether i am dead or still alive..haha

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...